CHESTERS

^^^ Agreed Cent. Though I haven't been there in ages. Maybe that's the main reason as to why. :tongueclosed:

Never crossed the threshold.

[Edit: I've just realised that although the post font appears to be Times Roman during preparation, the actual font subsequently shown is arial]

True, Surin. Was the reason I gave it a try a couple times. But the fried chicken was just horrid. Was the only place around.

I remember many years ago there was a Dunkin Donuts somewhere outside of Surin city. Can't remember exactly where now. Sikorapum?

I would venture to say that Chesters will probably be one of the restaurants going in Robinson. I hope not.

i had Chester chicken at a PTT Servo today, on the way up to Udon...wasn't bad...or maybe I was hungry for meat.

Chesters Grill in Petchkasem Plaza closed.

If my informant is correct, Chester Grill is only temporarily closed for renovation. It is allied with the adjacent coffee shop.

Speaking of coffee shops, has anyone tried the new coffee shop across the road from the front entrance to Petchkasem Plaza?

First Chesters chicken burger in two years the other day. Took one bite and gave it to a dog who in returned pissed on it. Forking shit they are.:rolleyes:

Back