Chill Chill Bar and Restaurant in Khukhan

IsaanAussie

Last evening we stopped in at the new watering hole in Khukhan, the Chill Chill Bar and restaurant. Owners James (Irish) and wife Pookie (Thai) are great folks and their new restaurant is looking good.
Note to all suppliers: James is looking for ground beef, sausages etc for the restaurant. Bus delivery to Khukhan is no problem. All you guys on the scene should email James and let him know what you have available.
Contact jamesthai007@yahoo.com

Last evening we stopped in at the new watering hole in Khukhan, the Chill Chill Bar and restaurant. Owners James (Irish) and wife Pookie (Thai) are great folks and their new restaurant is looking good.
Note to all suppliers: James is looking for ground beef, sausages etc for the restaurant. Bus delivery to Khukhan is no problem. All you guys on the scene should email James and let him know what you have available.
Contact jamesthai007@yahoo.com

If its the guy who was posting on TV, I have already suggested Stevo and Staffords but he already was aware of their businesses.

Well, lead horses and water I suppose. There are walkers and talkers. Up to him!
James take a look at my website..........nookiesdelights.3baht.net.
As you can see ,a wide range of products,discount for large/bulk orders.I have been supplying food up here in Isaan for almost 5 years.
Cheers Nookie

James take a look at my website..........nookiesdelights.3baht.net.
As you can see ,a wide range of products,discount for large/bulk orders.I have been supplying food up here in Isaan for almost 5 years.
Cheers Nookie

Nookie
James is not a member here. It was posted by a friend. I suggest you contact him on the email address provided, mate.

Does he make and sell pizzas :tongue:
I hear there is a guy over that way that does and he has a ATB calendar on his wall .
A friend of Sisaket Frank ?

Back