Chon Keaw new bar opposite to Makro

Get real
I read a table of seven in post #7...where are the other three, hospitalized or kissing the porcelain goddess ?

(If four alcoholics drank 42 bottles that sounds like some folks were puking while they went to the restrooms...which should be a fotfeit.)
Coffee, why does one has to be an alcoholic for drinking with a bunch off mates 42 bottles of beer ????

Get real

Coffee, why does one has to be an alcoholic for drinking with a bunch off mates 42 bottles of beer ????
I am with @Coffee on this I think its a prerequisite. If you don't think so you are in denial.
Out of interest do this 10 question test and report back proudly your not an alcoholic. The bar is incredibly low be warned.
So yeah...... you would have to be an alcoholic. But there is indeed many shades of grey. :grinning:

Get real

You're right. One doesn't neccesarily have to be an alcoholic quaffing 6.6 litres of beer at a sitting.

42 bottles at 620 cc = 26 liters divided by 7 men = 3.7 liter per person ... are you serious ... 6 bottles per person ... you never been young ???????

Back