Chong Chom & Chong Sa Ngom Border Crossings Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Have been informed by Kap Choeng Immigration that the Chong Chom and the Chong Sa Ngom Border Crossing are closed by the army until further notice. Nobody out No body in.

My 90 days are up on 27th, I have to do a border run. So I will not be able to do it here I assume?
I am on a non o multi entry marriage visa and have to leave country every 90 days.
Any suggestions?

My 90 days are up on 27th, I have to do a border run. So I will not be able to do it here I assume?
I am on a non o multi entry marriage visa and have to leave country every 90 days.
Any suggestions?

Bags of time and I would think no cause for alarm.

GL has suggested that KC immigration is open and I am sure the border will follow soon.

The border closures are, I would imagine, to give the military the opportunity to detain all the known problem makers before they have a chance to slip out of the country.

My guess is we will be back to normal next Monday or Tuesday.

Where is AtB? :smile:

The border closures are, I would imagine, to give the military the opportunity to detain all the known problem makers before they have a chance to slip out of the country.

My guess is we will be back to normal next Monday or Tuesday.

Where is AtB? :smile:

I think he has been allowed back in :smile:.

Nothing heard from Got Lost - hopefully they have rounded up the old reprobate and incarcerated him ThumbUp6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back