Christmas Day

Does anyone know of any restaurants hotels ect in Suring doing a traditional Christmas dinner

I know Starbeam's is having a Christmas dinner on the afternoon of 25 Dec. (I think.)
Perhaps Cent can give you an accurate update. He tends to procrastinate on getting out his notices some times.
Went to some of their Christmas meals/festivities before and are always fun and delicious.

I know Starbeam's is having a Christmas dinner on the afternoon of 25 Dec. (I think.)
Perhaps Cent can give you an accurate update. He tends to procrastinate on getting out his notices some times.
Went to some of their Christmas meals/festivities before and are always fun and delicious.

Bear, Cent would probably claim that he is slowed down by friends calling in and forcing him to drink alcohol! :smile:

Bear, Cent would probably claim that he is slowed down by friends calling in and forcing him to drink alcohol! :smile:

Excuse for the day, I suppose. However, think he will blame it on the staff.
That's my pardner Cent. Big thing is his heart is always in the right place.

Does anyone know of any restaurants hotels ect in Suring doing a traditional Christmas dinner

Starbeam Restaurant will be doing our annual Xmas dinner again this year after a year's hiatus. As we are a much smaller venue now (30 seats available) this is limited to pre-paid reservations only - no walk ins.

We'll be serving roast turkey, baked ham, mashed and baked potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, an assortment of vegetables, stuffing, and a dessert we are looking into now. The price includes one glass of wine or one large bottle of beer, and non alcoholic beverages.

The price of a ticket is 850 baht.

Tickets will start being sold Friday, 28 November. We will open Xmas day (25th Dec.) at 4 p.m. until 10 p.m.

Come get your tickets before they sell out. This should be a fun day and a nice Xmas dinner for all attending.

Thanks,

Mike & Waen

P.S. Many customers are already telling us they want to attend.

Last edited:

We've been talking to our regular frequent western customers about our Xmas dinner to gauge the possible attendance numbers. 15 have already said they want to come, and others have also expressed an interest. We will see once the tix go on sale. By the way, it's not Thanksgiving yet! :) Tix go on sale the day after Thanksgiving. Black Friday sale. 55555

Mike

Excuse for the day, I suppose. However, think he will blame it on the staff.
That's my pardner Cent. Big thing is his heart is always in the right place.

55555 What staff? :) I've been trying to nail down the exact menu with my ladies, prices, hours, seating arrangements, extras, desserts, etc.

And, I need no excuse to have a drink or two. :) Though I have grown fond of my cold green tea of late. Doctor's orders, and wife's as well as Sis's. They are all a pain in the neck really.

Mike

Last edited:
Christmas Buffet in Corner Cafe restaurant

2014.jpg

Lamduan christmas...

Traditional English Christmas Dinner, 3 courses + a glass of wine or a beer will be 799 baht per head, Thai food will be as per normal menu. Bookings in advance for Christmas dinner please. Festivities will start around midday 25th December, and finish a lot later! About 24 takers to date!Party5

Matt & Pim, Good Friends.

Back