Christmas Day

Bill are you going to Starbeams Nick family our gang are .
My Mrs was asking after Lek ,said it would be nice to see you guys again

Better pencil in 2 seats for us. Have almost convinced Lek that she would enjoy the day. Expecting a final answer before midnight tonight.

I talked to Pabin tonight and Leks will be doing Christmas eave all you can eat buffet for 300 baht.
I also talked to Ivan and Oasis will be doing Christmas day all you can eat buffet for 750 baht. The Beach will also be doing Christmas day all you can eat buffet for 500 baht.

Last edited:
I talked to Pabin tonight and Leks will be doing Christmas eave all you can eat buffet for 300 baht.
I also talked to Ivan and Oasis will be doing Christmas day all you can eat buffet for 750 baht. The Beach will also be doing Christmas day all you can eat buffet for 500 baht.
Hi everyone, after careful consideration, our board of directors has decided that The Beach would be closed on December 25th.
Sorry fir the immense frustration we will be inflicting to our thousands of fans.
Merry Christmas anyway. The Beach

Hi everyone, after careful consideration, our board of directors has decided that The Beach would be closed on December 25th.
Sorry fir the immense frustration we will be inflicting to our thousands of fans.
Merry Christmas anyway. The Beach

You know your business better than anyone.

I do know that Thai's like to get in the holiday spirit particularly close to the weekend.

You might want to consider amongst your Thai clientele if they would enjoy making you continue to slave Christmas night away. (Just kidding.)

Personally , I'm happy read that you are taking a night off...sleep...shop...sleep
...shop.
Maybe best to just sleep , eat and enjoy a blessed Christmas with your loved ones ! Gift3

Perhaps next year, those that have left their Christmas offers until now when many people have already booked for Christmas, will get their act together somewhat earlier!

If all the restaurants had their Christmas/New Year offerings published on SF by 30 November, diners could book their choices in the first week of December. That seems reasonable (because I thought of it)!

I have never been to Leks bar, would like to try it where is it pls

From the Tong Tarin Hotel turn right out of the hotel. Go to the end of the road and turn left. It is down a few hundred meters on the left. I had the Frikadeller meatballs last night for dinner there and they were great. Closed on Mondays.

Last edited:
Would a member who joined SF.com in October 2014 know where the old Starbeam was if he wasn't a resident or visitor ?

Lek has been there for some time.

Back