Coffee Club now open

karakara

Forum Sponsor
Coffee Club is now open. They serve a variety of coffees, teas, hot chocolate, pastries, beer, wine and other refreshments. Opening hours from 10 am to 9 pm every day.
coffeeclub88+%285%29+%28Large%29.jpg

ciffeeclub6.jpg

More pictures

This is Pattrie and Luck,s coffee shop where the get-together will be held March 25th Sunday 2-pm .
Free coffee and snacks provided see you there guys...

I normally land my helicopter on the roof never been a problem .
There is a small lake at the back of the Plaza Nick the road that runs parallel to that has lots of parking ,then its just a 3 min walk over the Iron suspension bridge.

There is a small lake at the back of the Plaza Nick the road that runs parallel to that has lots of parking ,then its just a 3 min walk over the Iron suspension bridge.

The mobile booths in the parking lot on the rear side will be levelled with the concrete and made into a few new parking places.
So room for Alans helicopter or a few cars.

But thats later this year.

You'd be landing on the wrong roof then...the lake's at the rear/side of Surin Plaza not Phetkasem!

If Alan has a helicopter, he would have his own lake and his own bridge from that rooftop to the Petchkasem Plaza LOL

Coffeeclub closed until more shops open.

Let you know when we open again.

Skickat med Tapatalk/iPhone

Coffeeclub closed until more shops open.

Let you know when we open again.

Skickat med Tapatalk/iPhone

CoffeeClub closed permanently.

After abnormally big disagreements with the owner of the plaza, we decided to close the coffeeclub permanently.

To make a long story short, we were promised no rent would have to be paid until all the shops were open on the second floor, but he wanted to start charging rent now already.

Also they started charging property tax from all shops based on the size of the area rented, which has not been done ever before, according to older shops.

Electricity bills were on the "greedy" side. About 50% over the going rate.

So what did I learn?
Nothing I didn´t already know, really... :biggrin:

I will let you know what the next "business" for us will be later, but now I´ll have a rest from any business until I start feeling restless again. :redface:

Sorry to hear that, Pat. It was a nice place and we enjoyed it when we went there.

Mike/Cent

That is sad news for you and us and bad news for Petchkasem Plaza which has developed a whole history of incompetence and discontent. Thought we might be on the threshold of a resurrection of a once-useful and vibrant business location, aided by the return of farangs to a farang meeting place, but apparently not.

That is sad news for you and us and bad news for Petchkasem Plaza which has developed a whole history of incompetence and discontent. Thought we might be on the threshold of a resurrection of a once-useful and vibrant business location, aided by the return of farangs to a farang meeting place, but apparently not.

Its a shame ,but typical Thai business say one thing and do another Hair_Out1

Went to check upstairs at Petchkasem while buying a baby's pram today. Quite a few electronics shops open now and the entire cafeteria section from downstairs at the rear has also been moved there. A large eating area and coffee shop there now. No customers whatsoever in the shops, the cafeteria or the coffee shop so we didn't bother to upset the status quo despite being followed around by a sleepy waitress (not of eye candy standard at all).

By the way, don't bother to send congratulatory messages or buy presents for a baby shower, the pram was simply another of those over-generous gifts that we farangs sometimes give to relatives.

Back