Coming soon - Starbeam Bakery

The sandwich bread is tasty, but he is using small pans and the loaves looked good size in the pics but were smaller than they showed. Larger pans will be used to get the loaves to a larger size.

We're getting there. Also want the hot dog rolls soon.

And I will show him how to do bagels soon. Bagels are not something most Thai bakers are familiar with as the market just isn't there for the Thai custom. They are a much more farang oriented product. Not sure as yet how much demand they will have in Surin.

@Cent , how is this show coming along...what is your ETA ?

I dropped in to Monkey Coffee (still open!) on the klong yesterday for our usual bag of Arabica beans, and a couple of iced coffees. There on the counter, and very nice too, were a variety of Starbeam cakes and cookies.

What is available daily for baked goods at this point can be seen in our restaurant. Stop by and see, talk to my wife and let her and the baker know what you may be interested in, and see what is up. We also are selling to Monkey Coffee, our usual customers in the area, lots of the hospital staff from Surin Hospital, the neighborhood customers, and even in a restaurant in Nang Rong. More places will be added to over time. Our advertisement clickable link is here on this site with the address and phone number of our place. I am retired and not there daily any more. I have just been posting pics of what is being done and is available. Just helping to get the word out. It's not my business, nor am I 'working'. Stop in and see for yourselves and talk to them.

Back