Concrete sealed

whoppr78

Im in america but my house is leaking water up thru the concrete and the drain in old toilet. I'll be there in a week but now my gf is having to scoop out water every day and killing her. If anyone know anybody that wants work to come over and seal floor would be great. I'll give you her # and can call her. She gets zero help from uncle or her poppa. We live close to Town .

I am no builder but it sounds like putting a sealant on your floor is not the answer. Where is the water coming from? Do you have a broken water pipe? Is it rising ground water? Do you have a natural spring under the house? I did, when I lived in the UK and that was a big problem.

I am no builder but it sounds like putting a sealant on your floor is not the answer. Where is the water coming from? Do you have a broken water pipe? Is it rising ground water? Do you have a natural spring under the house? I did, when I lived in the UK and that was a big problem.
I imagine it's from water seeping down thru the land forever.

I have the same problem. It was caused when all my surrounding neighbours tipped earth on to their land to raise the level. The water table is high. I have dug a sump outside my toilet and installed a pump, which is switched on every day -sometimes several times in heavy rain. It could of course be done automatically, although manual is fine with me

I would stress that this is ground water/waste water from shower, and not water from the toilet or sewer.

Back