Cpac

wildoates

Surin Legend
Well finally putting in the driveway today. 24 Q's of concrete. Well ordered it a week ago, planned this day. at 9am called cpac, where is truck, they said had problem with gravel, should be in an hour, showed up at 1030, off to a bad start. then 3 1/2 hres laterthe 2nd truck arrived, my wife was on the phone during those 3 1/2 hrs call all then got the owners son on the phone, and I went off on him big time. he said he would get it staright, well when the 2nd truck got here I asked about the 3rd he said right behind him. well 30 mins later the 3rd truck, then 2 1/2 hres for final truck, i was pissed, called the owner son again, went off even more, he sent out his QC man, well just as they were finishing the pour it started raining like a big dog, really screwed up the concrete, I told the QC guy that if they had been here at 9 am and all the truck came like they should have it would have been done at 11 am, and would have been almost dry by the rain time. so fix it. they are coming out tomorrow to fix the finish, grinding and finishing. I told them I would not pay the 41K until it was done to my satisifaction. did not like but agreed.

You have to learn the Thai way Wildoates, if you hadn't been on the their case they would have turn up the next day,no problem.And no rain probable.:M:D

Thai way my ass,they will learn customer service. The group that we hired to do the concrete work, said this place in Sang Ka has problems and don't care about customer. Asked if anyone ever went to the owner, they said no (the thai way). Am sure the owner will chew somebody out for the expenxe it cost him money and ear full.

Thai way my ass,they will learn customer service. The group that we hired to do the concrete work, said this place in Sang Ka has problems and don't care about customer. Asked if anyone ever went to the owner, they said no (the thai way). Am sure the owner will chew somebody out for the expenxe it cost him money and ear full.

So, no recommendations for Cpac then. 1/10:D

The can kiss a toads butt. lets see how they respond to thier crap work is cracking now.......
I'm hoping they clean up after their work is complete. Another fine quality that Thai workman/contractors are highly known for.....{not}.:NoNo3:

I have used I-Q modern trade concrete there good, of course there are all late to turn up but as long as we can get the concrete down and trowel it up in one day no problem.
Then we take away the shuttering the next day tidy up and off we go customer happy as a Thai lady with somtam !:Jump_Drool:

I'm hoping they clean up after their work is complete. Another fine quality that Thai workman/contractors are highly known for.....{not}.:NoNo3:

Not is right, they had concrete foot prints on my other concrete, fools without tools are what they are.

Well their so called fix was for shit. They did a crappy job and I knew it would not last. Made him give me Guarantee. amd was shocked when I wanted it in writing. well it is all cracking, poping up in places, so he was out today, looking at it and taking pictures. He wanted to put a cap on it, told him he would have to cap the garage also so that it was not lower than the drive. He told the wife that he would just fix the spots popping up, I asked about all the rest that is cracked? he does not know what he will do to fix..... I told him that I will not take a crap job again.... so he is lost.

You seem bloody unlucky with contractors, Mike. How did you find this bunch of :10:

I guess my problem is that I don't except crap... this is cpac out of Sang Kha. the problem is really simple, Thais accept crap.. with the prices here, you should be able to get quality work. I understand why they only pay 200-300 baht per day, that is all they mindless folks are worth.

Back