Expat Update: Thai citizenship applicants must now pass language test | Voice of The Nation

Thai citizen applicants, What a small number that must be each year. Wives of Thai nationals and people born in Thailand to long term foreign workers mainly from neighboring countries.
They most likely speak the language. I wonder how many foreign wives get citizenship. Not many I bet. Well anyway they might as well come in to line with a lot of other countries. It is a requirement in Australia. Brought in the year before my wife arrived in Australia.

The whole segment makes out there is a pathway to Thai citizenship to anyone. That's what is laughable.

That time of the year again, Ihave to go and face the tunnel c**ted medusa from hell on counter 6 at Jomtien immi for my visa renewal.

Thai citizen applicants, What a small number that must be each year. Wives of Thai nationals and people born in Thailand to long term foreign workers mainly from neighboring countries.
They most likely speak the language. I wonder how many foreign wives get citizenship. Not many I bet. Well anyway they might as well come in to line with a lot of other countries. It is a requirement in Australia. Brought in the year before my wife arrived in Australia.

The whole segment makes out there is a pathway to Thai citizenship to anyone. That's what is laughable.
A path or, a highway to hell.

Back