Fantasy Restaurant & Bar/Pub

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
OK, got some info on the new place that took over Norby's place. The name of the place is Fantasy Restaurant. The owner's name, difficult to pronounce so a pronounceable version I'm told he goes by is 'Arvie'.

The place is totally renovated. Nice bar and bartender, good staff, excellent seating and lighting, and with a lighted pool table. And I've been told the food is very good. The owner is a very nice and friendly man, as is his wife nice too.

A marvelous makeover on this place. They should do well. They've upped the mark with what they've done. They should be very competitive.

Waiting to see if they have a Facebook page or internet page. I'll post what I know as I know it. :)

It doesn't matter how many times the "cover page" is posted it's still out of focus or suffering from camera shake.

Yeah, some crappy pics there. They need a better photographer. Just opened though. I imagine patrons will add to the page as well. He should be taking pics of the food daily to start as it comes out of the kitchen. Wish I had known the other night he was doing Tacos. Would have liked to try those. :)

There is a photo on the Facebook site of some customers, posted on January 6 and the second guy from the right in the black and white striped shirt looks a lot like the guy they caught in Pattaya who was involved in the death by falling of the bargirl.

26167813_179461236134288_3511883912054940270_n.jpg

Header_1452277_1.1.jpg

Fantasy is doing Tacos I hear. Supposedly on the menu daily I am told. Will have to try these out.

(You guys are weird. LOL Looks nothing like Dave.)

Were the soft taco hot, warm or room temp ?

7 - 7 now for yo 13-3 Pats...who I believe are the on-line favourites for another SB-trophy.

Back