Farang connection

It's not so much their ages, although from the way they look in the afternoon it's easy to make them out as being much much older that they really are. As as generalizion, most of them appear to wear the same outfit every day, t-shirt that must be three years old, baggy and saggy shorts, flip flops and of course a three day growth of beard. I don't get close enough to them to smell if they take a daily shower. When you combine that with their constant bitching and seeing them get "pissed" it's a real downer.
Being one of the Motley Crew I'll have you know that my t-shirts are only a couple years old never wear "flip flops" lost some weight, hence the baggy shorts, and i shave everyday sometimes twice,as for showering i have every time i take a dump.....several times a day. Bitching and getting pissed is just a part of my life..bucko...

It's not so much their ages, although from the way they look in the afternoon it's easy to make them out as being much much older that they really are. As as generalizion, most of them appear to wear the same outfit every day, t-shirt that must be three years old, baggy and saggy shorts, flip flops and of course a three day growth of beard. I don't get close enough to them to smell if they take a daily shower. When you combine that with their constant bitching and seeing them get "pissed" it's a real downer.

Alot of observations for someone who only "goes by on my way to......................." and doesn't "get close enough to see if they have showered".

I will be in there on Monday 6th December.Come along Paddy. I'll buy you a drink and you can have a closer look at the fine gentlemen about whom you speak so negatively.

motley crew played some good music though . . . . .

Agreed1 i'm a kiss fan myself ,but sometimes i look motley too, but who care's as long as you are comfortable in your own skin, i can talk to anybody i have no snobery in my blood, you're only in this life once so fooking enjoy it. Hug1

As Dave Alan Said, "May your god go with you", Censored1

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed1 i'm a kiss fan myself ,but sometimes i look motley too, but who care's as long as you are comfortable in your own skin, i can talk to anybody i have no snobery in my blood, you're only in this life once so fooking enjoy it. Hug1

As Dave Alan Said, "May your god go with you", Censored1

Sangka - drifting away from the thread , I had the pleasure of being with Dave Allen many times in Australia in late 50/early 60 . He was the resident comedian on the Digby Wolfe show . Digby lived one end of the beach and I lived the other - he would throw a joint party one week and I would throw one the alternate week . Dave was just as funny in real life as on the TV , and he was never crude - rude yes but crude never. EvilLaugh1

Back