Farang Visa from Surin Amphur

Yorky

Fullritis Member
There was a Swedish farang in the Amphur today with his girlfriend wishing to renew his visa as his had expired on 8th December.

Doh!

There was a Swedish farang in the Amphur today with his girlfriend wishing to renew his visa as his had expired on 8th December.

Doh!

You can not renew a visa.. What exactly does he have. Sounds to me he is an overstayer and is looking at a 20k fine. He can come down to SI and pay the fine then they would give him a 30 day visa exempt 1 time for him to get his arse sorted out. Get me some details for better info. He has today and tomorrow he needs to do this NOW.

Definitely will need K-Y.

Yorkie, did you wife say if they (either or both) had blonde hair ?

Be easy on him fellers. I mean he just found the love of his life in Koh Chang and now returned to the young lady's village to see the sick buffalo and injured brother. After all this he has finally got time to think about his expired visa. I am sure SI will understand. :rolleyes:

cheesy.gif

By my account tomorrow he owes 14,000 baht.;;money;;

Apparently, he was in possession of a copy of the Tabian Baan of the previous love of his life. But unfortunately not the current one. My wife only got involved because she was the only one in the Amphur at the time who could speak Thai and English. The farang could speak Swedish (I guess) and English. The Thai girlfriend could speak neither.

I'm just pleased that I wasn't there.

Apparently, he was in possession of a copy of the Tabian Baan of the previous love of his life. But unfortunately not the current one. My wife only got involved because she was the only one in the Amphur at the time who could speak Thai and English. The farang could speak Swedish (I guess) and English. The Thai girlfriend could speak neither.

I'm just pleased that I wasn't there.

The Thai GF couldn't speak Thai either..:eek::rolleyes:

Apparently she is a Surin Province resident. And she doesn't have her own Tabien Baan, she is included on her mother's.

As I say, I was not there so all the info is coming from my wife who was probably not paying much attention anyway.

Back