Finally, after 3 years...

B

Boazalmighty

I got the local 'Admin' office to fix their road so I can actually drive down to the farm land where I'm trying to build the house. Could barely drive my truck let alone the equipment needed. It's like pulling teeth around here trying to get anything accomplished.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
I got the local 'Admin' office to fix their road so I can actually drive down to the farm land where I'm trying to build the house. Could barely drive my truck let alone the equipment needed. It's like pulling teeth around here trying to get anything accomplished.

With all due respect Boazalmighty, what did you expect when choosing to live in a field?:wink:

Well regardless, that preticular stretch of 'road' is on their map and I noticed that all the other little roads going into these rice fields and rubber tree farms were packed down with rock and well somewhat maintained. The 3 neighbors that happen to share that road with me apparently could give a shit less and would never sign the papers from the 'admin' office to get the work started.
I visited the office in Dom where they are suppose to take care of it a few times and its like dealing with a bunch of 3rd graders.

Well regardless, that preticular stretch of 'road' is on their map and I noticed that all the other little roads going into these rice fields and rubber tree farms were packed down with rock and well somewhat maintained. The 3 neighbors that happen to share that road with me apparently could give a shit less and would never sign the papers from the 'admin' office to get the work started.
I visited the office in Dom where they are suppose to take care of it a few times and its like dealing with a bunch of 3rd graders.

Don't worry, new roads fall apart after 6 months and a rainy season unless they are concrete!

Don't worry, new roads fall apart after 6 months and a rainy season unless they are concrete!

Very true words .

Even if they use Tarmac they tend to crumble after 6 months !

Mind you a couple of mm thick what can be expected .

Concrete in the rural areas is a much better deal !

Back