First meal at Sit In Restaurant.

P

paddyk

My first visit to this restaurant was to meet up with fellow Farang about 10 days ago and start the pub crawl there. I had never nor had any idea this place even existed. It's located on the first Soi to your left after the Memorial Hotel. When you see the adobe colored Temple in front of you turn left and go down about 100 meters and look for the sign on your left side. That first visit opened my eyes as the layout of the place offered multiple seating options. Service was spot on, quick and prompt, the toilets were immaculate and I vowed to go back and eat there. So off we went, the wife and myself about two hours ago. We decided to eat inside where they have tables and sofas. The menu is outstanding, lots if choices, Thai, Farang, Chinese and Japanese. The wonderful part is the entire menu is printed in Thai and English. Lots of pictures of the various dishes also. They even have a breakfast menus as they open at 8 a.m. We ordered five dishes and all of them were tasty and affordable. The place filled up rapidly and I was the only Farang there. Another plus is that there is no eye candy like at the Green Terrace so your GF/Wife will not bust your balls and you can actually enjoy your meal. I don't recall ever reading about this place on this here Forum so I post this as my review of Sit In based on two visits, one for boozing and one for eating. IMO, well worth checking it out yourself. What have you got to loose?

Sit-In is owned by the brother of Mr Green Terrace. He used to have the coffee shop/restaurant behind the Esso Station.

When he lost/gave up the Esso, he demolished the coffee shop and built Sit-In. Good place, agreed Paddy.

Sit-In is owned by the brother of Mr Green Terrace. He used to have the coffee shop/restaurant behind the Esso Station.

When he lost/gave up the Esso, he demolished the coffee shop and built Sit-In. Good place, agreed Paddy.

Good credentials IMO. That used to be a good coffee shop/restaurant in its day!

My first visit to this restaurant was to meet up with fellow Farang about 10 days ago and start the pub crawl there. I had never nor had any idea this place even existed. It's located on the first Soi to your left after the Memorial Hotel. When you see the adobe colored Temple in front of you turn left and go down about 100 meters and look for the sign on your left side. That first visit opened my eyes as the layout of the place offered multiple seating options. Service was spot on, quick and prompt, the toilets were immaculate and I vowed to go back and eat there. So off we went, the wife and myself about two hours ago. We decided to eat inside where they have tables and sofas. The menu is outstanding, lots if choices, Thai, Farang, Chinese and Japanese. The wonderful part is the entire menu is printed in Thai and English. Lots of pictures of the various dishes also. They even have a breakfast menus as they open at 8 a.m. We ordered five dishes and all of them were tasty and affordable. The place filled up rapidly and I was the only Farang there. Another plus is that there is no eye candy like at the Green Terrace so your GF/Wife will not bust your balls and you can actually enjoy your meal. I don't recall ever reading about this place on this here Forum so I post this as my review of Sit In based on two visits, one for boozing and one for eating. IMO, well worth checking it out yourself. What have you got to loose?

I started a thread on this place a while back Pad , and put pics ,it's ok and as you say good service .
Eye candy was not best but food and service good :)

Back