Food in Ban-Kruat

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Guys we are staring to build just outside Ban- Kruat , I'm off there this morning for a couple of days with a few of my guys .
Looking for somewhere to eat ?
Thai food no problem ! ( don't think they have farang food)
So far we have found small the food court ish in the petrol station with the 7/11. ,6 out of 10 ,and a place by a very nice lake /res , also a 6 out of 10 .
Can anyone help somewhere half decent to eat ?

Alan, there is a resort run by a Swiss bloke named Jacob. It is situated behind the central Marketplace, it has a nice swimmingpool and pool table and he makes a decent salad.

do you know room prices mate ?

It is a shit resort but a fan room is only 400 Baht I think.

There is a great little restaurant tucked away on a back road behind the resort - D & P.

Run by Da and Ped from their home they worked in Koh Chang. The spag bol is the best I have in Thailand and the cordon bleu is very good - so is all the Thai food. Wednesday night is roast lamb night (185 Baht) but you have to book.

If you want to go there give me a call and I will join you

Don't worry I'm
Not big on Thai lamb Ray .
So your a lamb shanked hey lol .
I will give it a go mate ,
The thing we normally do when with a gang of my workers is hit a Thai place Regency in hand and order many plates of Thai food and share .
Not separate plates so I avoid farang places to be honest !
However I will be spending time here so once the house is getting built me and my wife will go there .
So no need to eat bugs and stuff hey wow !

Don't worry I'm
The thing we normally do when with a gang of my workers is hit a Thai place Regency in hand and order many plates of Thai food and share .
However I will be spending time here so once the house is getting built me and my wife will go there .
It'll be either Kiwi or Aussie you daft fcuker..........You stand about as much chance of getting Thai lamb as you do to see Concorde flying again!

Don't worry I'm

If you ever eaten Thai lamb Alan, then you've been eating roast dog ...one that has a disgusting matted coat that looked like a sheep.

It'll be either Kiwi or Aussie you daft fcuker..........You stand about as much chance of getting Thai lamb as you do to see Concorde flying again!

Be gentle with him Nookie - he is a builder. :rolleyes:

I think he means 'dippy"ThumbUp6ThumbUp6

Ok you got me :)

Let's try again , I don't eat the crap the guys down under send up here as it normally has a very strong smell and tastes like crap !

How's that Ray - to the point ThumbUp6

Nookie can you get me a couple of kilo of welsh lamb chops ?

Gettin my truck serviced in ban kraut and this shop left of maxxis had a good wine selection and a good few farang food lines ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386126259.414089.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386126276.400118.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386126290.794036.jpg

Back