french christmas menu at S french restaurant and bar in Surin

S

surinstephane

Hello everyone,

S French restaurant and bar in Surin is happy to propose you a menu of Christmas at 550 bath including starter, main course and dessert

Starter: Squids stuffed with meat in the tomato sauce and asparaguses.calamars farcis.jpg

Main course: Duck in orange sauce and his Dauphiné grattin.canard à l'orange.jpg

Dessert: Chocolate cake and his custard.

24 and 25 decembre in the evening.
Only on reservation at the latest one day before.
Contact by telephone: 08-727 580 92 or e-mail: supers_surin@yahoo.fr

We will be happy to see you
Happy Christmas to you

Stef and Ning

map super S.jpg CIMG0774.JPG

Starter: Squids stuffed with meat in the tomato sauce and asparaguses

What type of meat is this ?

Please could you add the drinks menu please sir .

Thanks ..

If im still in Surin for Christmas then please count me in for the 24th. Looks great!

the meat its pork and there are some strip of bacon in the sauce.

to drink i have

One bootle côtes de castillon château Lucas 2006 grand vin de Bordeaux...... 1200 Baths

One bootle côtes de bourg château Nodeau 2009 grand vin de Bordeaux....... 1000 Baths

One bootle Merlot Celliers contemporains 2006 Vin de pays d'Oc...................900 Baths

some bootle vin de bordeaux 2010............................................................600 Baths

Vin rouge de table :

One liter .................................................................300 Baths
Half liter..................................................................150 Baths
Glass.......................................................................100 Baths

Leo beer.................................................................................................60 Baths
Vodka Stolichnaya, Gin Gordon's, Tequila Sierra, Rum Havana club, coconut punch home made (délicious), ginger rum home made (very strong) and a lot of cocktails....

Thanks

ok lucky1979 how many place i must reserved for you ?

you could confirmed your reservation the 22 december please

thank you very mutch

stef

Table for 2 please Stef.

Will confirm on the 22nd.

Thanks.

Back