garden lights (green)

Moderator3

SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
Moving home and inherited a very nice landscaped garden and pond area. Although I think its great, I would like to obtain 4>6 lights to illuminate the area. I remember seeing many cheap items back in UK with green plastic filters over a 'spot light' type bulb. They stuck in the ground or had wall fixings, I cannot remember.

Has anyone seen anything like this on their travels (BKK/Pattaya/Korat/Ubon????)

Thanks

Moving home and inherited a very nice landscaped garden and pond area. Although I think its great, I would like to obtain 4>6 lights to illuminate the area. I remember seeing many cheap items back in UK with green plastic filters over a 'spot light' type bulb. They stuck in the ground or had wall fixings, I cannot remember.

Has anyone seen anything like this on their travels (BKK/Pattaya/Korat/Ubon????)

Thanks
Global house in Surin have them, bought one last week.
Single spot type, with good solid metal case, takes a 50W halogen bulb they have them in a choice of coulors. They have two types one is 12 volt and requires you to buy a transformer, the one i bought is 220 volt direct to the mains.
Only problem i had was the cable they suppy was only about 9 inches long, but they do also have waterproof connectors.
Can't remember the exact price but it was around 280 bht +29 bht for bulb.

We bought the two coloured floodlights that shine on our elephant fountain at the little electrical/plumbing shop on the corner opposite the exit from the Surin bus station.

Thanks
Do you mean solar power ones mate ?

Thanks for the recommendations. Think I am going to keep well away from Pattaya now!
Moon2

Just an update.

I got LED bulbs for 105b ea and nice strong metal garden spots (with a spike) for 160b ea. These were found at Ubon Watsado (speeling)

Back