Gasoline price.

Diesel has been holding the line a tad under 30 this past month well understanding all those diesel trucks/ lorries carrying food products and merchandise will bring about increased inflationary pressures on a reeling nation if diesel pricing increased apportionately.

(I'm thinking no increase to diesel fuel prior to the next election. eh.)

Does anyone use pure gas these days? I thought all vehicles manufactured over the past 10 or so years ran quite efficiently on gasohol 91 or even E20.
Yes.

Most cars run on 95, but 98 is available for vehicles that need higher octane fuel, or older models containing parts easily damaged by high ethanol content.

Diesel has been holding the line a tad under 30 this past month well understanding all those diesel trucks/ lorries carrying food products and merchandise will bring about increased inflationary pressures on a reeling nation if diesel pricing increased apportionately.

(I'm thinking no increase to diesel fuel prior to the next election. eh.)
here diesel and gasoline 95 octane fluctuates between bht 70 and 80 - prices are now the same for diesel and gasoline - before diesel were about bht 10 cheaper per litre.... The gas for household heating has risen appx 3x normal - so a lot of people are suffering

logo-bangchak.svg
08 Apr 2022
Type
Today
Tomorrow
icn-1.png

icn-2.png

icn-3.png

Type
Today
Tomorrow
icn-4.png

icn-5.png

icn-6.png

Type
Today
Tomorrow
icn-7.png

icn-8.png

icn-9.png

USofA

NATIONAL AVERAGE GAS PRICES​

RegularMid-GradePremiumDieselE85
Current Avg.$4.153$4.559$4.838$5.071$3.600

Too funny. Yulara and Jabaru. For those that don't know that's Ayers rock and Kakadu national park. I wonder how many tourists they will get over Easter then?

Too funny. Yulara and Jabaru. For those that don't know that's Ayers rock and Kakadu national park. I wonder how many tourists they will get over Easter then?
The same crew of sweaty Mexicans and Doo gooders--F*ck em.

well if you have to sell your house because of the rise in heating... then yes....

Of course, I understand. With almost six million citizens how many Danes will not be able to afford their homes due to the higher energy burden ?

Possibly the Covid closures of businesses and the inflationary rise on most commodities are taking a bite too.

Whatever your reply I'll explain that 'suffering' to the Ukrainians as well.

@DKPete , no offense intended. I'm just trying to keep it in the proper context. ;-)

Last edited:
No worries.. and yes the Ukrainians are really in a bad situation.. we have some here now and everyday more is coming. Our office are supporting a family we have set-up in a summer cottage, as the government is a bit slow getting housing/food for all.
I dont know how many out of the 6 mill cannot afford house/food - but its more than you think. Government will help... but cannot give money before september... go figure....

My niece is a long-haul truck driver in the U.S., and this is what she pays for fuel for her truck EVERY day.
She has just completed 2 million miles of driving truck, very proud of her.

Attachments

• IMG_4852.JPG
    IMG_4852.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4853.JPG
    IMG_4853.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 12
My niece is a long-haul truck driver in the U.S., and this is what she pays for fuel for her truck EVERY day.
She has just completed 2 million miles of driving truck, very proud of her.
Thats a big 10/ 4 Rubber duckie. Well done lass!!!!!!.

Back