Going well.

Never understood the need for showerscreens, it just creates a small step one has to get over when getting in or out and when one gets older these little steps are usually the most deadly ... just leave it an open shower but make sure you have a solid place to sit ... you will need it when washing your feet instead of hopping on one foot with a slippery floor !!!

Never understood the need for showerscreens, it just creates a small step one has to get over when getting in or out and when one gets older these little steps are usually the most deadly ... just leave it an open shower but make sure you have a solid place to sit ... you will need it when washing your feet instead of hopping on one foot with a slippery floor !!!
A plastic chair can do the job.

The tiles in the wet areas are non slip vs the normal neck breakers. ;;big smile;;;;big smile;;;;big smile;;

The next hurdle is the house warming complete with the Saffron bretheren. Apparantly, according to the natives,
the next few months are not good days---really, says who ?. Sit back, smile, nod and go with the flow, o_O o_O o_O

And, you do not have shower screens to clean either. I imagine that would be a pain in the arse.

1657511677972.png

A plastic chair can do the job.
1657511811993.png

Caution. I know you are not a fat bar steward like me, but be careful if you buy a chair like this. Many are quite flimsy and only suitable for light weights up to 80 kilograms or less. The one my wife bought for the family shower room is suitable for weights up to 150 kilograms. And that is more than strong enough for even me!

Last edited:
Back