Good teacher of English in Surin

ColinW

Surin relic
We met John Butterworth's widow, Mam, in Surin today, members will remember her grandson who was rarely other than at John's side.
The boy used to speak very good English, he now attends the Chinese school in Surin where Mam says his new English teacher is an Indian lady who the kids can not understand.
Mam does not want the boy to loose his English skills and is trying to find a teacher for private lessons.
Has anyone any recommendations

We met John Butterworth's widow, Mam, in Surin today, members will remember her grandson who was rarely other than at John's side.
The boy used to speak very good English, he now attends the Chinese school in Surin where Mam says his new English teacher is an Indian lady who the kids can not understand.
Mam does not want the boy to loose his English skills and is trying to find a teacher for private lessons.
Can't help but, I can sympathise with the issues of schools hiring noggies and butt-butts to teach Engrish when the f*ckers can barely
speak it, let alone comprehend it.
We have laid down the law to our daughters school as have many other parents about the sh*t they hire, FFS, the Flipalinos were bad enough.
With paying ฿70,000 per term, quality is a non negotiable.

It's a big problem everywhere. Here in Sisaket, it's like a league of all nations in some of the schools. What makes it even worse, is the stupid unofficial rule of 'retiring' foriegn teachers at 60. I know of 2 fully experienced NES teachers who are getting the sack because they are nearing 60.

It's a big problem everywhere. Here in Sisaket, it's like a league of all nations in some of the schools. What makes it even worse, is the stupid unofficial rule of 'retiring' foriegn teachers at 60. I know of 2 fully experienced NES teachers who are getting the sack because they are nearing 60.
Yes@ivor, the mungbeans that make these draconian rules and enforce them are obviously poorely educated with no comprehension
of the real meaning of experiance.
This is, as a whole, is indemic across not only education but a broard spectrum of industry.
I have seen this rampant in the mining industry, pushing genuine prooven experiance aside for cheaper and way under experianced " Engineers ".

Sorry, I cannot recommend an English teacher. My daughters augment their English studies with online learning. This has been an invaluable learning aid for them.

Back