Grass seed

Callaway

Hi guys, can anyone tell me where you can buy lawn seed. I was hopefully trying to get Bermuda as they say that is good for the type of conditions we have in Surin, but at this stage of frustration I will look at anything. I want to plant out a new area and then overseed the existing lawn. Any ideas? Thanks heaps

Good luck with that one. The Wife and I searched for it a couple of years back,and basically
every seed store we visited laughed at us, saying no one wants to grow that stuff, only kill it.

Guess it looks like I will have to import a few pounds of the stuff. Looked at one site and then got hounded by a South African company but think it was a scam. One moment $180 just for delivery then $110 when I said wasn't interested. I think it was a money and run site. If I find any to import I will post back here so maybe that can help others needing seed.

Thanks Nomad but I checked that site out and the grass seed is just a link to a USA compnany called Handcock seed. They are very costly to get a few lbs of seed. Over 100 dollars just for the letter for customs not counting paying delivery or for seed. It would end up costing about 130 dollars a pound for seed. Would be easier to just lay sods and be done with it. Not as nice grass but is right down the back and the sheep can keep it mowed.

Looking through that site Nomad it appears to be a landscape design business with capabilities to install as well. I will contact them and ask if Bermuda lawn sods are available in Thailand. Thanks again.

Back