Green Terrace Surin

Yes been twice very good both times.

It it on the same road as the exercise park) (near the elephant stadium but on the opposite side and the opposite direction to the elephant stadium.

Basically on the corner of that road and the amin road that leads to Big C/Makro.

Hope i haven't confused you too much. I am sure someone will come along with gps coordiantes or the like

335990_365127706891160_797441589_o.jpg

Well went there last night only just got a seat WOW this place is booming in the evenings ,and the food was great as was all the eye candy .
Very good place ,I will take picks next time .
There must of been 200 people eating and the service was great ,Thai food so didn't need it all to arrive at once but to say it was heaving the food came quick .
My first thoughts as we pulled up - wedding party ,but no just loads of people eating.
They have a small section of farang,ish foods .
10 out of 10 .
This is the in place in town at the mo ,I recognized a few business people I know with there family's and friends .
You can eat in or out under cover or not .
I will take my boys there this eve they might try some easy farang food as well -picks coming ,and they will be clear (I-phone)ThumbUp6

Your spot on again Joe ! :cool:

Had lunch there yesterday with the family. Very busy. Food excellent, quickly served, and a gorgeous waitress! :biggrin:

Recommended.

Just had a great meal in the Green terrace - all these pics plus a plate of French fries and a bottle of red wine less than a 1000 baht ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370865234.569263.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1370865254.802599.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1370865269.608999.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1370865284.116365.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1370865298.049140.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1370865347.484121.jpg plus mixers for my Regancy :) eye candy worth a 1000 B :) I would say it's the in Thai restaraunt in Surin at the mo !

No eye candy pics then mate.

Great Value.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will get pics of eye candy next time mate , the Mrs might not be over impressed though lol .

It's a good place to eat and good service BUT it is a Thai restaraunt so if you order Farang food it might not be Exacly what you want - plus a friend of mine orderd pork chops one dish speg boll another dish and they never arrived at the same time , he was not happy !

But as I say this is a Thai eatery and Thai dishes turn up at random that's the tradition and you all
Share as they come .
Saying that the service is fast and normally they will all arrive within 15 mins more or less together .
I give this place 10 out of 10 :)
And I'm
Fussy

I will get pics of eye candy next time mate , the Mrs might not be over impressed though lol .

It's a good place to eat and good service BUT it is a Thai restaraunt so if you order Farang food it might not be Exacly what you want - plus a friend of mine orderd pork chops one dish speg boll another dish and they never arrived at the same time , he was not happy !

But as I say this is a Thai eatery and Thai dishes turn up at random that's the tradition and you all
Share as they come .
Saying that the service is fast and normally they will all arrive within 15 mins more or less together .
I give this place 10 out of 10 :)
And I'm
Fussy

I was very impressed when I went there a couple of weeks ago one lunchtime. The food was good as was the eye candy!

As Alan says the food arrives in any order, but I have been here long enough to accept that. This is after all Thailand. It would be nice if they could arrange a translation into English of the Thai menu however.

Pity it is too far away to go regularly.

Stopped by for lunch today. Green Terrace gets a 10/10 from me.
Everything spot on, great food,served quickly by pretty waitresses with a smile on their faces. But more importantly,well trained efficient waitresses. Something sadly lacking in a lot of other establishments.
Well done Green Terrace, keep up the good work.

Everything spot on, great food,served quickly by pretty waitresses with a smile on their faces. But more importantly,well trained efficient waitresses. Something sadly lacking in a lot of other establishments.

Maybe the next SF event -after Muang Pizza- should be a visit to Green Terrace. With live music available, why not make an evening of it?

And with an evening "event" we are not tied to weekends!

Maybe the next SF event -after Muang Pizza- should be a visit to Green Terrace. With live music available, why not make an evening of it?

And with an evening "event" we are not tied to weekends!

I'm available.

How about Thursday 25th July ??

We get two 'events' organised within 48 hours.......

The Mrs and I went there for dinner last evening with our 16 year old daughter. Everything was very good...service and food. We had around 6 or 7 Thai dishes between us, couple of beers for me and a half bottle of Regency for the Mrs (we took most of it home guys!).

Lovely garden setting with a waterfall feature, smiling and pretty waitresses, excellent food, quick service.....what more could you want.....ah! the price!!! Yes, it was rather more expensive than many Thai restaurants in Surin, but worth every satang. (1600 baht for three including tip and remember 350 of that was the Regency)

The endorsement of the Green Terrace by the members of SurinFarang this a no brainier. Do it.. BTW ATB go make them an invite as a forum sponsor. Get them on board ASAP.
Good idea GL. However this place is owned by Thai/Chinese and the lack of English on the menu, as someone else commented earlier, may indicate a barrier to communication with SF.
If it helps, at some stage, I am on good terms with the brother of the owner who built and sold me the house I now live in. He speaks a little English and his wife even more.

Back