Grown in the jungle.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
แค่ตัดกิ่งมาชำเธอก็สวยงาม ยกนิ้วให้นายเลยน้องใหม่ สามารถเก็บเป็นสายพันธุ์ตนเองได้ ติดตามกันต่อไป
Just pruning and she's beautiful. Thumbs up to you rookie. Able to breed. Stay tuned.

·
Hide Translation
·
Rate this translation

32You, พรสุดา อาจหาญ, บัณฑิต ชาวนา and 29 others

6 Comments

Comment

แค่ตัดกิ่งมาชำเธอก็สวยงาม ยกนิ้วให้นายเลยน้องใหม่ สามารถเก็บเป็นสายพันธุ์ตนเองได้ ติดตามกันต่อไป

32You, พรสุดา อาจหาญ, บัณฑิต ชาวนา and 29 others

6 Comments

Comment

More infusion stock for your muffins.

We have known this lady from 2012 and she is a government employe. Another government employe who is involved packs a Canon camera and a 45 and a M16. :)

We have known this lady from 2012 and she is a government employee. Another government employe who is involved packs a Canon camera and a 45 and an M16.:)
My understanding is that if one wants more than the allotted 10 plants the requirements are onerous enough to require participation at the least, the Tambon level.

However, if one had 10 mature plants of the strain shown that would make a nice income. Virtually every household in my village now grows cannabis. They are not looking at the possible income but for use in their chicken soup.

A kilo of compressed Grade A is currently 4000 baht. 10 plants at 1/2 kilo each is 20,000 baht of ganja. I received 1000 baht for 40 kg of cashew nuts.

My understanding is that if one wants more than the allotted 10 plants the requirements are onerous enough to require participation at the least, the Tambon level.

However, if one had 10 mature plants of the strain shown that would make a nice income. Virtually every household in my village now grows cannabis. They are not looking at the possible income but for use in their chicken soup.

A kilo of compressed Grade A is currently 4000 baht. 10 plants at 1/2 kilo each is 20,000 baht of ganja. I received 1000 baht for 40 kg of cashew nuts.
Ya can't smoke cashews- too hard to light.

A kilo of compressed Grade A is currently 4000 baht. 10 plants at 1/2 kilo each is 20,000 baht of ganja. I received 1000 baht for 40 kg of cashew nuts.. Whe
Some seeds were brought to Mrs GL from Italy along with grape cuttings and other goodies 2 bottles of very good wine (she owned a vineryard & winery). We drove over to Ubon Thani airport to pick here up. She had 4 of the bigest suit cases I have seen. We took her to her home in Sisaket :tonguewink: When we darpated the wife had a very very big bad of goodies. It was after we returned and few days laster Mrs GL showed me a big bag of BLUEBERRY MUFFIN SEEDS. I asked where did you get those? She said her friend from Italy. Mrs GL tried to grow but the seeds did not like the soil. Soooo she gave the seeds to our friends to GROW IN THE JUNGLE. I do not smoke BUT I will have Baileys Coffee & Bluerymuffin in the coffee. If we want more we know wher get them free.

Back