Handy man

whoppr78

Im looking for someone who can do a renodel at my house. Enclose my deck with windows and probably wood siding. Every body is very busy but i want to do it within the month before i leave. I have idea what i want but probably be completly different if im not here.

I can't get SWMBO to find someone to fix the hole in the roof. Fat chance of finding a skilled ship's fitter to enclose your 'deck' with windows and wood siding. May I ask what kind of a boat you are sailing on the klong and have you any pictures?

My advice - don't even think about having any construction/restoration done whilst you are not here to supervise it!

I can't get SWMBO to find someone to fix the hole in the roof. Fat chance of finding a skilled ship's fitter to enclose your 'deck' with windows and wood siding. May I ask what kind of a boat you are sailing on the klong and have you any pictures?
I tried to upload but didn't go thru try later

Im looking for someone who can do a renodel at my house. Enclose my deck with windows and probably wood siding. Every body is very busy but i want to do it within the month before i leave. I have idea what i want but probably be completly different if im not here.

Your last sentence is correct.

Best to wait until you are here for a few months at a time. It's a real eye-opener.
I've done multiple projects here while I'm here and away. While I here didn't even know what was going on till finished. And while I away they came out great.Every body don't be so negative I'm not building a new house. Of course things happen a little different here it's Thailand for goodness sake.

Attachments

• 20160513_105751.jpg
    20160513_105751.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
20160513_105751.jpg

Back