Help: Tricky water pressure problem

A

aparasher

Folks,

Have a small issue with water pressure in bathroom. House is in Pakhonchai and there is no tank, but direct water supply.

Pressure is fine everywhere except for shower where pressure is very low. Its even great in the wash basin next pretty close to shower. However shower is installed around 1 meter above the basin tap.

I want to install the water heater but am afraid that it will get busted due to amount of water passing through.

My local builder is village guy and is useless.

Any idea or help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

AP

Its one of those hand held ones with a hose and the rose of around 3 inch diameter , but is hung on the holder. Hose is around 0.5 meter.

If it’s not an electrical heater shower maybe the height is the only thing slowing the water down, or a blockage in the pipe . If you could borrow a big pump off some one and see if that does the trick ,Sorry I cant be of more help .

Last edited:
Thanks Alan. I think I will install a tank and a pump. Let's see if it fixes the problem. Will change the shower head too. Not sure, if the pump should be installed between tank and the shower or before tank. Any idea?

Thanks Alan. I think I will install a tank and a pump. Let's see if it fixes the problem. Will change the shower head too. Not sure, if the pump should be installed between tank and the shower or before tank. Any idea?

First off...change the shower head, as it's probably full of calcium or other crap. The pressure should be greater coming out of the rose if you have ok pressure elsewhere.

Back