Hiring in Surin

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
I have a friend that owns a number of very successful new motorcycle sales shops throughout Sisaket province. He is expanding into Surin and is seeking sales, administration, finance, backlot and advertising/social media people.
The reason I post this is he is extremely good to his employees and most end up staying with him long term. When Covid reared it's ugly head last year he had a staff meeting where he asked who's family had been affected financially by Covid either through job loss or decreased income. He then gave all employees a 10% raise and told them that "We are all in this together and no one gets left behind".
He is hiring male and female go-getters between ages 22 to 30 and has a weakness for attractive, outgoing women. ( Don't we all ).
If any of you know of someone that fits this bill, I strongly urge you to pass this advert along. FB_IMG_1622071830501.jpg

The friend that is hiring in Surin just donated 100,000 baht to Sisaket Hospital to be used for caring for Covid patients. I can't stress enough that he is a good hearted employer that truly believes in rewarding his employees, an anomaly in Thailand. You would be doing a young hardworking person a favour by suggesting they apply to the advertisement above.
FB_IMG_1622681656009.jpg

Back