Home made mango chutney

F

fansuhua55

We make it with our mangoes from the farm. Sweet mango chutney, mild. 250 bahts per kilo, Bring your own glass jar to save on packaging, or get it in a plastic bag and refill your empty jars at home. Available at the Beach, open after 5pm except Sunday. We also have lime pickle and mango pickle, same price. 0943068268.
Francois

You missed out there Francois, you could have got it from AtB for nowt!

Probably his has all gone now.

Personally, I'm currently up to my bollocks in mangoes. We must be receiving 20 kg/week free of charge from neighbours, and we have two trees of our own (one sweet, one sour). These were what we received only last Friday.

mangos 4 s.jpg

You missed out there Francois, you could have got it from AtB for nowt!

Probably his has all gone now.

Personally, I'm currently up to my bollocks in mangoes. We must be receiving 20 kg/week free of charge from neighbours, and we have two trees of our own (one sweet, one sour). These were what we received only last Friday.

View attachment 21534
Got 150 kilos from our farm in Buriram

We make it with our mangoes from the farm. Sweet mango chutney, mild. 250 bahts per kilo, Bring your own glass jar to save on packaging, or get it in a plastic bag and refill your empty jars at home. Available at the Beach, open after 5pm except Sunday. We also have lime pickle and mango pickle, same price. 0943068268.
Francois

And the chutney tastes great - much better than any of the shop-bought examples purchased here or in the UK.

With 40 mango trees we have been eating them daily for a month now. Love em. As for the ones that fall off the cows get em.:D

With 40 mango trees we have been eating them daily for a month now. Love em. As for the ones that fall off the cows get em.:D

Mrs Rice was amazed. They suck the whole mango in then spit out the seed.

Sheesh one track mind you blighters. Mind you I must have had my mind in innocence mode, unusual for me.
Have you been drinking, Khun Rice? What's with "I must have"!!!. Now, just work on 'bye the way'!

Back