Hotels with swimming pools in SURIN ?

Majestic and Thong Tarin are the ones I know of.
Thanks Cent !
I did know Majestic and Thong Tarin had pools, I was just looking for other options.
I might have to check out the fitness center - Gym, I understand they have a pool.
Just trying to get a little pool therapy.

Thanks Cent !
I did know Majestic and Thong Tarin had pools, I was just looking for other options.
I might have to check out the fitness center - Gym, I understand they have a pool.
I haven't been using hotels in Surin for a long time, so that's all I know. Maybe some of the others here will know of more places. I know there's a good pool in the neighborhood of Sinthorn village on the way to Robinson's that I believe you can join the membership to use even if you do not live in the complex. There's also one here in Thep Tani village, though having my own pool I have never used it and don't know if you can become a member and use it.

Thanks Cent !

What do you mean by 'pool therapy'...swimming laps...treading water...walking in a pool...sitting in a pool ?

Back