house flooded

L

lillepeer

due to Water in the house i need an advice on drying out the house before renovating it
in europe we have machines blowing hot air around after flooded house but its hot here so maybe just fans open 24 hours could help out
any advices ???????

anybody know or seen a dehumidfier machine around surin

Last edited by a moderator:
due to Water in the house i need an advice on drying out the house before renovating it
in europe we have machines blowing hot air around after flooded house but its hot here so maybe just fans open 24 hours could help out
any advices ???????

anybody know or seen a dehumidfier machine around surin

Basically you have to muck it out and get it clean, then place fans all around to dry it out. Later a good cleaning with some bleach, a weak mixture, mixed in with the water to kill the fungus, mold spores and germs and crap that will be on the floors and walls. Any wet furniture needs to be propped off the ground/floor to let the air circulate under to dry it out from below/underneath as well. Ammonia in water to clean furniture and such. If you have rugs they are basically f**ked and need to be tossed out, in my opinion at least. I've seen dehumidifiers in BigC or Makro a while back.

We heard today that the damned reservoirs are going to let out more water. It better not cause another flood as we've just got the living room cleaned and dried and are still working on the kitchen. Some sort of Super Typhoon is heading toward Hong Kong. Don't know if that weather system will affect us or not with any more rain here in Surin.

Pain in the ass this flooding stuff. :)

Mike

P.S. Some of the newer Air Cons have a dehumidifier function. Check yours.

Last edited:
We heard today that the damned reservoirs are going to let out more water. It better not cause another flood as we've just got the living room cleaned and dried and are still working on the kitchen. Some sort of Super Typhoon is heading toward Hong Kong. Don't know if that weather system will affect us or not with any more rain here in Surin.

Pain in the ass this flooding stuff. :)

Mike

P.S. Some of the newer Air Cons have a dehumidifier function. Check yours.

[YT]xYfl68HW-Cc&feature[/YT]

Back