If you like good , mild German Beer

NongFrank

SPONSOR
Special now at N + N Restaurant / Soi Cola / Speed

Bischofshof Leichte Weisse (Unfiltered pale wheat beer.)
December 2015 and Jan 2016. O.5 ltr only 111 baht
1 box 2o fl. / O, 5 ltr. 1595 baht

upload_2015-12-26_11-46-40.jpeg

Bischofshof LeichteWeiße
Dez. 2015 und Jan. 2016. o.5 ltr nur 111 baht
1 box 2o fl./ o,5 ltr. 1595 baht

Not sure if I'm right as my brain doesn't work too well these days but would it be cheaper to buy 10 bottles at 111 baht = 1110 baht as opposed to a box of 10 @1595 baht.

December 2015 and Jan 2016. O.5 ltr only 111 baht
1 box 2o fl. / O, 5 ltr. 1595 baht

If this is the beer that I and others enjoyed on Christmas Eve at Norbies then I consider it a very tasty wheat beer served refrigerator cold in a tall glass (just IMO). Please don't add ice.

I also believe that it has a low alcohol content (less than 3.5%) - would that be correct , Nong Frank ?
(If not possibly it was another beer. Shooters following can sometimes make one loose an exact identity of which brand name was previously imbibed.) :sleeping:

If so , some of our members may have to drink it by the case ;)

If this is the beer that I and others enjoyed on Christmas Eve at Norbies then I consider it a very tasty wheat beer served refrigerator cold in a tall glass (just IMO). Please don't add ice.

I also believe that it has a low alcohol content (less than 3.5%) - would that be correct , Nong Frank ?
(If not possibly it was another beer. Shooters following can sometimes make one loose an exact identity of which brand name was previously imbibed.) :sleeping:

If so , some of our members may have to drink it by the case ;)
Alcohol content 2,9 % thats why I called it a mild. But very tasty

20 bottles x .5 ltr = 10 litres. It's okay , officer, I get confused too. ;)

Don't get confused was my mistake in a box are 20 bottles each has 0,5 ltr. beer makes a total from 10 ltr. I think that's a good price.

I had two yesterday whilst doing a bit of shopping and a spot of lunch at Nobby's. Very pleasant. I think the fact that I had two tells its own tale. With a stronger beer I would no doubt have stopped after one.

Back