Infomation required.

FERET

Surin relic
Can anyone tell me if my wife who, is on a permernant residents visa in Australia, can apply for citizenship from Thailand ?.

Sorry Feret ! This is 100% impossible. They do not conduct the test or take applications outside of Australia. Providing she has had the minimum of 4 years of fairly uninterrupted residence in Australia she can apply to sit for the test. Which is conducted only in English.

I am very proud of my wife for studying English and Australian history and culture to complete and pass this test. And she did it on her first try!! It is not easy and it should not be.

Citizenship.

Thanks Rice man.
The reason I asked is that, with BHP demerging GEMCO from BHP, there is a high likelyhood that there will be redundancys offered.
These golden hand shakes are rare but lucrative which would bring my retirement 16 months closer.

Thanks Rice man.
The reason I asked is that, with BHP demerging GEMCO from BHP, there is a high likelyhood that there will be redundancys offered.
These golden hand shakes are rare but lucrative which would bring my retirement 16 months closer.

Good luck Feret, hope your early retirement happens for you I'm getting closer but not there yet

Back