Is the Thong Tarin Friendly ??

M

Matt

I was talking to a friend the other night who is thinking about a trip to Soi Cola etc and the question came up:

Is the Thong Tarin friendly......

I have no idea as I have always stayed there with my wife.

I am sure someone knows, so I can give a report to my friend.

Thanks

I don't think he will have problems. In other places I always book saying 2 people will use one room and just blag it. At the other end of Soi Kola is the newer Majestic Twin Appartments. After 10 o'clock they do have security but other than handing over an ID card, I guess there would be no problems in there either.

:IdHitIt2:book in early at the Majestic Twin,its cheaper newer and the beds are so fine,then you are 50 meters from 60's or hard rock easy stumbling distance late late night.
Thong Tarin ok but now there are so many other quality options in Surin.:S

Matt,
at 450 Bt Majestic Twin is the best all round place in Surin
Agree...clean, new, good beds, great pillows....
and just around the corner from Kola

....errrr....so I'm told...LOL

IMHO the Thong Tarin is friendly but the girls in Soi Cola aren't baht freindly.Tell your freind to go to the Rose Queen Baths at the back of the hotel,2k all in or the M&M Hotel for the same but cheaper.Lots of lovely girls in Soi Cola but want to much money.I save my dirty potato water for Pattaya or BKK.To many clip joints and rip-off's in Soi Cola.:Busted:

imho the thong tarin is friendly but the girls in soi cola aren't baht freindly.tell your freind to go to the rose queen baths at the back of the hotel,2k all in or the m&m hotel for the same but cheaper.lots of lovely girls in soi cola but want to much money.i save my dirty potato water for pattaya or bkk.to many clip joints and rip-off's in soi cola.:busted:

agreed

Thanks Gents. I found out the friend of mine is an occasional member here, but I forgot to ask his Nick-name.

Interestingly, this is all news to me, as the most adventurous I get in Surin is a trip to Speed or something like that with my wife, so I don't really see much else. As being Friendly or not, the times I have stayed at the Thong Tarin, I have stayed with my wife, therefore both of us signing the card and all that.

Thanks for the feedback. I know my friend told me that he got a room at the TT for for 740 a night and there seemed to be plenty around. I will give him some time to post a report either here or on bb.com.

Back