Is there still a music school in Surin

A

affen02

Heard about a music school for youngsters, anybody kn0w where it is please

My daughter did a course in that school some years ago. Its the first building on the left, Sirirat Road, before you get to Amway on the opposite side.

I do not know if it is still open. Maybe not. If not, go into a large musical instrument shop and ask in there. I found them helpful in the past.

upload_2018-12-5_12-28-1.png

What instrument does your youngster she want to play?

My daughter did a course in that school some years ago. Its the first building on the left, Sirirat Road, before you get to Amway on the opposite side.

I do not know if it is still open. Maybe not. If not, go into a large musical instrument shop and ask in there. I found them helpful in the past.

View attachment 25290

What instrument does your youngster she want to play?
That went down well, Nomad.

Music school tuition in Surin. Turn off 226 and go towards the Maneerote Hotel. On the right just before you get to the hotel there is a music school. They were not interested in teaching me the piano because I could not speak Thai.

Music school tuition in Surin. Turn off 226 and go towards the Maneerote Hotel. On the right just before you get to the hotel there is a music school. They were not interested in teaching me the piano because I could not speak Thai.
And I thought you wanted to learn to play the piano. LOL.

Back