joint Thai Cambodian visa

S

stevesheep

read in the bangkok post yesterday the thai gov has approved a joint thai 60 days and cambodia 30 days visa how will this effect the long stay visa runners i wonder could be a good thing 60 days in thailand free visa into cambodia to get another 60 days in thailand even better if a multi entry is avalable (no trip to phnom penh) but i think from past experence with any thing coming out of the thai immergration office puke2 that any thing that helps long stayers will soon be stopped or priced so high it dos'nt work to our advantage 2 countries double the price plus extra baht T I T tax me thinks
any comments ????

read in the bangkok post yesterday the thai gov has approved a joint thai 60 days and cambodia 30 days visa how will this effect the long stay visa runners i wonder could be a good thing 60 days in thailand free visa into cambodia to get another 60 days in thailand even better if a multi entry is avalable (no trip to phnom penh) but i think from past experence with any thing coming out of the thai immergration office puke2 that any thing that helps long stayers will soon be stopped or priced so high it dos'nt work to our advantage 2 countries double the price plus extra baht T I T tax me thinks
any comments ????
Interesting Steve!

Maybe this is a cumming plan by Thaksin to be able to get back into Thailand Oops5

Back