Kap Choeng Covid

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
My wife just came in and reported that about 100 meters from us a father, mother and 1 year old boy were taken to the Kap Choeng Hospital and tested and the results were positive on all three. They are quantined in their home.

My wife just came in and reported that about 100 meters from us a father, mother and 1 year old boy were taken to the Kap Choeng Hospital and tested and the results were positive on all three. They are quantined in their home.
For what reason were they "taken to the Kap Cheong Hospital?"
Are neighbors reporting neighbors?
Or...were they actually "taken" ??? or just simply decided to go because they thought they might be sick?

Had you and your wife had any contact with them? Taken to the hospital for the good testing rather than the rapid testing? Are they un-vaccinated? Or had the parents gotten a jab or two? That's pretty damn close to home. Maybe make them a big pot of khao tom gai and send it over for them, without having any contact of course. The neighborly thing to do to keep them fed without their having to leave home to get food and break quarantine. :pensive::sob:

Yesterday about 1800 our Grand Poobah was on the village speaker. People were also told do not go to the temple for Kemer remember today. Family gathering in home is ok.
The Grand Poobah as I call her is an elected official and her name is Pin. She got me and the wife signed up signed for our AZ vaccine and no stinking app.

Last edited:
Back