Kap Choeng Immigration phone number.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Just returned from KCI by request. The place is stuffed at 1415. Anyway they only have a fax line. The number is 044559127. No phone number.

Thanks Dave next time your over there you maybe could ask if they have a place on their site that is used for downloading relevant forms so that people maybe can get before going there and save a little time. Or better still keep some in racks at your place they can then get a coffee while filling them out.

All of the relevant forms are available online either through TV or going to the Immigration dept direct.

However, as you suggest, Dave at M&D Coffee Shop could download the more usual forms and have them available for customers.

Not too impressed with KC immigration today!
One Swede took 3 hours to do a Marriage Visa with all the paperwork at hand, One English guy from Surin took an astonishing 1 1/2 hrs to do a bloody 90 day report and my mate paid the 500b tea money for a Residence Letter and then they asked for a tip.
Luckily the one that was given was....... "Don't ask for a tip!" 555 Club_fight1

Not too impressed with KC immigration today!
One Swede took 3 hours to do a Marriage Visa with all the paperwork at hand, One English guy from Surin took an astonishing 1 1/2 hrs to do a bloody 90 day report and my mate paid the 500b tea money for a Residence Letter and then they asked for a tip.
Luckily the one that was given was....... "Don't ask for a tip!" 555 Club_fight1
Same amount in Chiang Mai. But you could drive 400 km and pay 1500 baht at the embassy.

Is there a place nearby the Kap Cheong Immigration where the relevant photos can be obtained?

One Swede took 3 hours to do a Marriage Visa with all the paperwork at hand

Yes i was the Swede ... atleast i got two phone numbers to KCI you guys can use!

044-559127 or 085-xxxxxxxxx (no longer working as at 2/2013)

Im still with out marrige visa extention , still under consideration unt´ll 28/9 and no action yet. Cry3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back