Kap Choeng Immigration Update.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
I have just been informed directly by Kap Choeng Immigration that they no longer except 90 day reports from outside their area. And if you are on a 60 day tourist visa and wish to convert over to a retirment extension you must go to Korat Immigration for a single entry 90 day O-visa to start the concern or go out of country to obtain it.

I have just been informed directly by Kap Choeng Immigration that they no longer except 90 day reports from outside their area.

Seriously, I thought that they never did. Not in the recent past anyway. I believe you mean accept.

Y

GL - I know it has been covered before, but how long before expiry of a retirement extension can you apply for a new one ?

I am aware that some immigration offices are 30 days and some are 45 days. I am interested in what KC do.

GL - I know it has been covered before, but how long before expiry of a retirement extension can you apply for a new one ?

I am aware that some immigration offices are 30 days and some are 45 days. I am interested in what KC do.

Up to 45 days at KCI.

Back