Kap Choeng in their new building with handicap parking, good service !

lightfoot

Surin Legend
Driving my manual transmission truck five weeks post surgery.

Today I did my temporary stay visa extension one year Kap Choeng in their new building with handicap parking and ramps going into the office, I'm parked very close to the small ramps going into their office.

I was going to go to Bangkok bank Kap Choeng, CLOSED.

Off to Prasat to get the verifying letter funds in my bank account. The bank people in Prasat were very helpful and came out to my truck for me to sign the Final papers.
Back to Kap Choeng to submit final paperwork.

The boss lady came out to my truck to take the photograph with her phone to use completing the visa extension, very accommodating with a good personality.

I moved my truck to another parking facility to avoid Sun be a little cooler.

She came out again with the final documents requiring my signature and walked 100 m to my truck, we joked a little bit and the job is done. She brought my passport with a new temporary visa extension in it the second time she came out, I apologize for not being close to the door, she said no problem.

I was very happy the way it worked out.

I think part of the cordiality was because I went to the office to get my reentry permit and told the ladies I was going to India for a double hip replacement.

She "boss lady" even warned me that I only had until December 15 to renew my visa, I told her I would be back before that I was just going to India for the operation.

Today has been five weeks since I had my bilateral THR surgery and everything is coming along fine.

It was the first day I drove my truck, manual transmission, the immigration lady came to my truck for me to sign documents, She could not get over I had ability to drive.
Reason for going to Kap Choeng office is the proximity of the door and handicap parking facilities for me to go into the building if it was needed. Kap Choeng office is the same distance over very good roads as to the Surin office for me from my location.

I did not have to go in due to the extra service they gave me !

Obviously I got along with the boss lady's very well, the ladies gave good service, now my 90 day report is due on Valentine's Day.

We banter back-and-forth a little about roses for everybody on Valentine's Day after she mentioned I should bring a rose for my wife, she did all the leg and communication work. I give credit to my help mate in so many ways and then others not so great.
This is giving recognition and appreciation for all the good things my wife does, skip the other, He Ha Ha !

I agreed, but then I had to Open up my mouth and say maybe I should get roses for everybody.
We will see, I certainly like to stay on a friendly basis with with the office and of course all the ladies, especially boss Lady’s 1 & 2 !

It took about an 1 hour and 15 minutes to get everything together once I return from Prasat with the paperwork from the bank.

You snooz you loose

Wife has informed me that there is only 1 Bank of Bangkok ATM & it's at 7-11 and nobody is using the Kap Chewy brance and the new immigraction buld is on hold. No surprise that branch is charging 5000 baht for an extension.

You snooz you loose

Wife has informed me that there is only 1 Bank of Bangkok ATM & it's at 7-11 and nobody is using the Kap Chewy brance and the new immigraction buld is on hold. No surprise that branch is charging 5000 baht for an extension.

Everything went smooth for me 1,900 baht one year temporary extension in my passport. Me with a smile on my face from the interaction with the staff at the office. I did snooze a bit as I did my 90 day report there and also got my rent for permit. I drove by Bangkok bank, their sign was up. Now I'm missing no glass. Definitely closed but the immigration office is open for doing business. In my case they had a very good attitude.

This photo was taken September 14 when this old fart was 1 year older. It took us two trip from Kap Chewy to Prasat and did get my extison before Kap Chewy closed.

You snooz you loose

Everything went smooth for me 1,900 baht one year temporary extension in my passport. Me with a smile on my face from the interaction with the staff at the office. I did snooze a bit as I did my 90 day report there and also got my rent for permit. I drove by Bangkok bank, their sign was up. Now I'm missing no glass. Definitely closed but the immigration office is open for doing business. In my case they had a very good attitude.
This photo was taken September 14 when this old fart was 1 year older. It took us two trip from Kap Chewy to Prasat and did get my extison before Kap Chewy closed.

Two contradictory statements. One says the Immigration Office is on hold or closed while the other says it is open for business. Clearly, @Lightfoor processed his yearly extension and did his 90-day report. Ergo, the Kap Cheong Immigration Office is open.

Two contradictory statements. One says the Immigration Office is on hold or closed while the other says it is open for business. Clearly, @Lightfoor processed his yearly extension and did his 90-day report. Ergo, the Kap Cheong Immigration Office is open.
It was but has been completed and they have demolished the old one.

It was but has been completed and they have demolished the old one.
The old one was still standing 17 NOV. I saw people going into the police side of the complex when I was in the parking lot of the new building. It's all there when I passed it four times 17 NOV 2022

Driving my manual transmission truck five weeks post surgery.

Today I did my temporary stay visa extension one year Kap Choeng in their new building with handicap parking and ramps going into the office, I'm parked very close to the small ramps going into their office.

I was going to go to Bangkok bank Kap Choeng, CLOSED.

Off to Prasat to get the verifying letter funds in my bank account. The bank people in Prasat were very helpful and came out to my truck for me to sign the Final papers.
Back to Kap Choeng to submit final paperwork.

The boss lady came out to my truck to take the photograph with her phone to use completing the visa extension, very accommodating with a good personality.

I moved my truck to another parking facility to avoid Sun be a little cooler.

She came out again with the final documents requiring my signature and walked 100 m to my truck, we joked a little bit and the job is done. She brought my passport with a new temporary visa extension in it the second time she came out, I apologize for not being close to the door, she said no problem.

I was very happy the way it worked out.

I think part of the cordiality was because I went to the office to get my reentry permit and told the ladies I was going to India for a double hip replacement.

She "boss lady" even warned me that I only had until December 15 to renew my visa, I told her I would be back before that I was just going to India for the operation.

Today has been five weeks since I had my bilateral THR surgery and everything is coming along fine.

It was the first day I drove my truck, manual transmission, the immigration lady came to my truck for me to sign documents, She could not get over I had ability to drive.
Reason for going to Kap Choeng office is the proximity of the door and handicap parking facilities for me to go into the building if it was needed. Kap Choeng office is the same distance over very good roads as to the Surin office for me from my location.

I did not have to go in due to the extra service they gave me !

Obviously I got along with the boss lady's very well, the ladies gave good service, now my 90 day report is due on Valentine's Day.

We banter back-and-forth a little about roses for everybody on Valentine's Day after she mentioned I should bring a rose for my wife, she did all the leg and communication work. I give credit to my help mate in so many ways and then others not so great.
This is giving recognition and appreciation for all the good things my wife does, skip the other, He Ha Ha !

I agreed, but then I had to Open up my mouth and say maybe I should get roses for everybody.
We will see, I certainly like to stay on a friendly basis with with the office and of course all the ladies, especially boss Lady’s 1 & 2 !

It took about an 1 hour and 15 minutes to get everything together once I return from Prasat with the paperwork from the bank.
I figured I got the special treatment ? I am "Handsome man" then I remembered my wife did all the work !

The old one was still standing 17 NOV. I saw people going into the police side of the complex when I was in the parking lot of the new building. It's all there when I passed it four times 17 NOV 2022
It was then but has been demolished. They need this space for a new parking lot. In back of the new Kap Chewy immigration is a barrick for the hired hands KAP CHOENG and CHOME CHOME BORDER CROSSING.

I hate to rake up old mud. But did you not tell me when I first reported the new building, being built, that it was never a new building and just for something else. @gotlost
You said it was for that enforcement mob. Were you wrong @gotlost ?? ::tongue::
::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::

Complete appropriate response here. G__ F_____D.

I hate to rake up old mud. But did you not tell me when I first reported the new building, being built, that it was never a new building and just for something else. @gotlost
You said it was for that enforcement mob. Were you wrong @gotlost ?? ::tongue::
::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::::tongue::

Complete appropriate response here. G__ F_____D.
1668765560285.png

It was then but has been demolished. They need this space for a new parking lot. In back of the new Kap Chewy immigration is a barrick for the hired hands KAP CHOENG and CHOME CHOME BORDER CROSSING.
FFS @gotlost, the 17th of November (2022) was only yesterday. I find it hard to believe they demolished it in less than 24 hours. And I agree with @Rice, you originally said the new building was for the enforcement mob. Let's face it, there is not a lot that you have got right in these posts, perhaps nothing at all.

FFS @gotlost, the 17th of November (2022) was only yesterday. I find it hard to believe they demolished it in less than 24 hours. And I agree with @Rice, you originally said the new building was for the enforcement mob. Let's face it, there is not a lot that you have got right in these posts, perhaps nothing at all.
I can only tell you what my wife told me. I'm not telling her she is wrong. ;;victory;;

FFS @gotlost, the 17th of November (2022) was only yesterday.

Let's face it, there is not a lot that you have got right in these posts, perhaps nothing at all.

Seems only right to make him a Mod then. :p

Of course best to start on a limited base for testing only. 555

Back