KASIKORN BANK

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
This morning, for the first time in years, I visited the Prakhonchai bank branch. Wanted to transfer an excess of money from one account used exclusively for paying my monthly electric bill to my main account.

NO CAN DO!!!

Apparently after 3 different cashiers got involved, and a phone call to Head Office, it transpires my passbook was issued in 2005, 19 years ago, and is no longer valid. It was updated however! A new book is required, but as it is a joint account, my wife must accompany me to the bank with ID!!!!!!!!!!

Straight outside to the ATM machine. 2 transfers and all done. A machine can do what 3 branch and 1 HO person cannot do!

Now had they allowed internet banking on a joint account as requested several times over recent years none of these problems would have occurred

Last edited:
This morning, for the first time in years, I visited the Prakhonchai bank branch. Wanted to transfer an excess of money from one account used exclusively for paying my monthly electric bill to my main account.

NO CAN DO!!!

Apparently after 3 different cashiers got involved, and a phone call to Head Office, it transpires my passbook was issued in 2005, 19 years ago, and is no longer valid. It was updated however! A new book is required, but as it is a joint account, my wife must accompany me to the bank with ID!!!!!!!!!!

Straight outside to the ATM machine. 2 transfers and all done. A machine can do what 3 branch and 1 HO person cannot do!

Now had they allowed internet banking on a joint account as requested several times over recent years none of these problems would have occurred

Amazing what IT can do. ;)

Back