Kitchen By Ice Furniture

genghis

Steve F Kitchen 3.jpg Steve F Kitchen 6 (1).jpg A10.jpg Hi, this is another kitchen we did for a client just outside Lampliamat. He wanted a wood type finish, but inexpensive, so we used Oak effect melamine for the doors, in a Shaker style. For the tops, we use a bull nosed
high pressure laminate, the doors & draws were all soft closing from Hafele. The client bought all the appliances & we fitted free
This is what he said afterwards on facebook
Ron & his team have provided us with an excellent kitchen. The quality of both the units & fitting, is as good,
[ if not better ] than I have experienced in the UK. We will be returning to Ice Furniture in the near future, to have our bedroom furniture made

Kitchen by Ice now completed .
Fantastic job and great service
1297ca8883ed88932e8099caa0a21776.jpg
3521da42eb390a61f2f9e586f37e5586.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that Alan, I know Red is not everyone's colour for a kitchen, but that is what the clients wanted.
It's a Matt Red Laminate & with the Black Solid Surface worktops, & Black tiles, it looks very effective.
I would just like to say one thing, this was our first kitchen we have done in a house that you have built, & it made a refreshing change to have straight walls, 90 deg corners, & Electric & water where they were supposed to be. Thanks again Alan

Back