Korean Buffet revisited

A

AussieBill

Took the "family" back to the Korean restaurant where we had the SurinFarang get-together last year. Still a very good option for those who have to feed a pick-up full of hungry mouths. Still 99 baht for all you can eat. There were 9 1/2 of us and we all ate more than we should be able to eat, plus a few bottles of soft drinks, ice and a large Leo for me (cold without ice - beauty). Live music for a while. All that cost me just 1,300 baht.

Hi Bill
Glad you had a good time. I took the wive's Family Tree our to a Barbie a few days ago and went to the newish one near to the Elephant/Surin FC stadiums. 10b more but well worth it.
Good larger spread of food (& the all important Ice-cream) Live band every night

Worth a try.

Another visit to the Korean barbecue restaurant near the Chevrolet dealer tonight. The price has risen from 99bt to a massive 126bt, but the selection of good food items has been improved, the service is still excellent and the live music was underway at 7:15pm. Still very good value, especially if you are bringing a full pick-up.

Yet another visit to the Korean barbecue restaurant mentioned in above posts. Standards appeared to have slipped, especially for a Saturday evening. No live music, a smaller range of foods and not so many customers as previously - at least the price had also dropped slightly - 117bt. Still worth a visit, though. Drinks specials - 2 large Singha for 100bt and 3 wine coolers also 100bt.

Back