Land Wanted (Surin City/Suburbs)

A

Anthony

My wife, Anong, and I intend to move to Surin Province within the next 2 years. I have tried approaching local thai nationals with regards to land purchase but have been unable to make any progress; this probably does not come as a surprise to any seasoned Surin Farang.

I am looking for a land plot either in or around Surin City and as close to a main road as possible. In terms of area I would like 1 Rai or more. The land plot must have a red chanote, access to water & electricity and I would prefer it to be filled. If anyone could assist me or direct me to someone who could it would be greatly appreciated.

I will be visiting Surin Province 19 Aug- 2 Sep 11. My wife & I can be contacted on 0854900163 once we are in the Province. Alternatively in the meantime you can email me direct at atwms@hotmail.co.uk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave

Many thanks I have replied to the 'land for sale' thread with a hyperlink as you suggested with a mob tel no.

Tony,
Please take a look at the thread "2 rai for sale"
I am looking for a higher price than the land offered above, which seems a bargain, but if that doesn't work out it may be worth you looking at my land.
Someone is reported to be interested and will give me a decision early August (but I have heard that before)
I am in the UK but my partners sister is a local contact and could show you the land if required
Good luck with your search

Back