Landfill trucks

Yorky

Fullritis Member
I appreciate that it's important to see what is behind but a clear view in front is also a benefit.
truckmirrors-s.jpg

These bloody things have been driving through Kohplaat village (very loudly) every 5 minutes for about 5 days now.

It's an art form. Would they be considered Mods or Rockers ?
This is Thailand...obviously most mirrors are utilized for looking at oneself while operating a vehicle or possibly for popping a pimple.

Rockers didn't have loads of mirrors, Coffee.
bda0889a467ce3642d18f72e9ae8b005.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20160822_164231.jpg
Imagine my surprise when I noticed the driver sleeping in a hammock on the side of his truck.
I woke him up from his slumber and inquired if he could pose in front of his vehicle and "make a smile" for the people in far off lands.
When we chatted about the number of mirrors he stated that anywhere between 10 - 18 mirrors each side provide optimum viewing.
One will notice that some driver-side mirrors are positioned looking down to view low halter blouses and crotch shots of girls on scooter while stopped at traffic signals.
These experienced drivers seem to have some idea about what they're doing , eh. :cool:

Aaaah! Another mystery of life explained by our roving reporter. The mirrors are nothing more than down-skirt viewing devices.

I appreciate that it's important to see what is behind but a clear view in front is also a benefit.
View attachment 14077

These bloody things have been driving through Kohplaat village (very loudly) every 5 minutes for about 5 days now.
Did not notice at first glance on his window. "Mr Dirt" "I make a lot of money".

Aaaah! Another mystery of life explained by our roving reporter. The mirrors are nothing more than down-skirt viewing devices.

I think you'll find the phrases are "downblouse" and "upskirt".

Oh what a give away!!!

Back