Latest application for o visa from Canberra

Rice

Resident Smart Arse
They changed the form ever so slightly from last year. So I followed the new directions.
WRONG!

upload_2016-10-14_14-17-8.png

The old form used to say in this spot. Supporting letter of relationship from Thai spouse.
So this time I did not include one. Phone call this morning. Where is your supporting spouse letter ?

They let me email it to them.

Reading the form brings to mind the section just above. Thai national visiting. Send your passport.
Why in Forks sake if you had a Thai passport would you need a visa? Am I missing something here.?

By the way if you think I missed the letter stuff elsewhere on the form here is the rest of the requirements.
upload_2016-10-14_14-18-34.png
There is one change on this spot. Itinerary is only required on Multi Visa and evidence of funds required for Multi. By the way that is the visa they refuse to issue anyway. (Where's that head slap emoji?)

Anyway see you guys soon. After this three months is up I will do the Savannakhet thing as I still don't have a fixed address.

If you are interested the fee for o based on marriage, single entry is $90 AUD. Why I went this route. The airlines won't let you travel without a return ticket unless you have a visa.

Rice, I got my last one at the consulate in Melbourne. Can you still get the visa from consulates?

Rice, I got my last one at the consulate in Melbourne. Can you still get the visa from consulates?

Retard (Retirement) as GL puts it is only in Canberra now. All other visas can be got from a consulate. Since I live in the NT. My designated visa office is Canberra.

upload_2016-10-15_14-48-27.png

Back