Leaving the country, 90 day report.

W

Wombat

Well, I have my retirement extension and now I need to visit Oz periodically in the coming months. Yesterday I got a multi entry re entry permit at KCI. My question is, what do I do about my 90 day report when I leave thailand? My next report date is early April, if I go Australia for say 3 weeks in mid February, do I report in early April or 90 days from when I re entered Thailand?
Thanks.

Well, I have my retirement extension and now I need to visit Oz periodically in the coming months. Yesterday I got a multi entry re entry permit at KCI. My question is, what do I do about my 90 day report when I leave thailand? My next report date is early April, if I go Australia for say 3 weeks in mid February, do I report in early April or 90 days from when I re entered Thailand?
Thanks.

The clock stops when you exit the country and is reset when you return. Any other words you only report if you are in country for 90 days.

Yes, 90 days from the date you re-enter Thailand.

A couple of years' ago, with trips to Australia, Cambodia and Laos, I didn't have to report at all for the full year.

Back