Lemon Lounge grand opening

SurinJoe

Cannot re - Member
Great time at the Lemon Lounge grand opening tonight. Good turnout. Last I counted 48 customers. Thanks for the free beer and pizza provided by Surinfarang. Very nice place Mango2you2.

Attachments

• 2013-05-31 18.15.31.jpg
    2013-05-31 18.15.31.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-05-31 18.14.21.jpg
    2013-05-31 18.14.21.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures Joe.

Of the 48 customers you counted, how many were SF members? I am having trouble finding any!

I'll look again after my coffee!

My pics as well for the Lemon Lounge - A fun night out

DSCF4252_zps4a8cf048.jpg

DSCF4253_zps2a179c09.jpg

DSCF4254_zps71684e9f.jpg

DSCF4255_zps1a57cf82.jpg

DSCF4256_zps3350c118.jpg

DSCF4257_zps51de2208.jpg

DSCF4258_zpsf1c3ec77.jpg

DSCF4259_zpsfc848cfe.jpg

DSCF4261_zps1fb0cdc9.jpg

DSCF4262_zps4022ee00.jpg

DSCF4265_zpscbcf0209.jpg

Last edited:
And some more. A good night out with good people

We had fun. There were 9 of us there, and 2 wives. We had a few beers, ate some pizza, chatted among ourselves, and met a lot of other nice people (where's the SF.com cards? We could have recruited another dozen members for the website.) All in all a good time was had by all, and it was nice chatting with Alan and seeing what he has accomplished and his vision of The Lemon Lounge. It's going to be a nice place to meet up, hang out, play some pool, listen to some music, live and canned, have a drink and a chat and some eats, and will be a great addition to your choices of where to go and eat and drink and meet friends. I'll be back for sure, and that is a NICE pool table people.

DSCF4263_zps69b71182.jpg

DSCF4266_zpse376cbf8.jpg

DSCF4267_zpsc1eeed4a.jpg

DSCF4268_zpsf4aa440a.jpg

DSCF4270_zps3d486058.jpg

Later we popped into the Happy Harley Bar and saw some of the people there and listened to Peter Spoons do his thing (in his funny hat). :) We also had some hot chicken pies from Gary (very tasty these were and hit the spot), invaded his shop for some munchies, and listened to some really good karaoke from Craig. Elvis had entered the building! :) Good times folks.

DSCF4271_zps13733803.jpg

DSCF4272_zps5384cb02.jpg

Last edited:

AtB/Danny,

The Lemon Lounge and the Happy Bar would be excellent places to place/hang those free SurinFarang.com banners you used to have. I'm sure both owners would welcome these banners to hang from their awnings out front, and some of the SF.com business cards to place on the bar for people to take would do much good for the website as well. Just my thoughts.

Mike

The SurinFarang.com banner like the one below always brought my customers to ask questions about the website.
zzz2011Hols4612_zpscd29dbea.jpg

Last edited:
AtB/Danny,

The Lemon Lounge and the Happy Bar would be excellent places to place/hang those free SurinFarang.com banners you used to have. I'm sure both owners would welcome these banners to hang from their awnings out front, and some of the SF.com business cards to place on the bar for people to take would do much good for the website as well. Just my thoughts.

Mike

The SurinFarang.com banner like the one below always brought my customers to ask questions about the website.
zzz2011Hols4612_zpscd29dbea.jpg

100% correct...............ThumbUp6

Actually there were 15, 6 more then are listed. The no shows were not counted.:tongue:

Morning GL. I guess we missed some that we were not familiar with. Can you say who they were, for interest?

I add my congrats and good wishes to Alan on what he has opened there. We all had a good fun time.

Actually there were 15, 6 more then are listed. The no shows were not counted.:tongue:

6 Lurkers? Or people who contribute and we interact with here? I didn't recognize any others that were not on the list of attendees. Are they shy? :tongue:

Mike

Morning GL. I guess we missed some that we were not familiar with. Can you say who they were, for interest?

I add my congrats and good wishes to Alan on what he has opened there. We all had a good fun time.

They are individuals that are SF member but do post that often. One of these is a local business owner. For information businesses that were represented at the Lemon Lounge were Starbeams, Ryans Resort,Staffords, M&D Coffee, Harley Bar and the Leelawadee Bar&Resturant. GOOD SHOWING..

Thanks for the photos. It was obviously a great night after all the drama on SF for the past month.

Congratulations to Alan on opening another expat venue. Hope all the opening night people don't forget to continue to patronise his place and others.

Loved the photo of the SurinFarang banner, Cent. Exactly what we need in more locations, along with business cards saying the same thing.

I take it that the photo of the empty table was a table reserved weeks ago for Nick!

Thanks for the photos. It was obviously a great night after all the drama on SF for the past month.

Congratulations to Alan on opening another expat venue. Hope all the opening night people don't forget to continue to patronise his place and others.

Loved the photo of the SurinFarang banner, Cent. Exactly what we need in more locations, along with business cards saying the same thing.

I take it that the photo of the empty table was a table reserved weeks ago for Nick!

and the other no shows...

Back