Looking for English teacher to teach in primary school in Prakhonchai area

A

aparasher

I am looking for English teacher to teach in a government primary school in Prakhonchai area. Applicant should be a native English speaker with teaching experience and suitable qualification.

You will get all the breaks during the day and public holidays like local teacher and a salary of approx. 30,000 baht per month.

Please send your responses to aparasher@yahoo.com.

Currently doing my TEFL, but won't be back till November:)

Just to let you know Danny...a TEFL is not a requirement to teach in Thailand. It is recognised by most schools but is of no use when trying to get a Visa and WP.

Current requirements are to have or currently be studying for a Bachelor Degree.

Just to let you know Danny...a TEFL is not a requirement to teach in Thailand. It is recognised by most schools but is of no use when trying to get a Visa and WP.

Current requirements are to have or currently be studying for a Bachelor Degree.

I have one of them.:smile:

Unless you work with older students in a Uni where experience can be taken into consideration along with other qualifications.

or you know somebody in authority! 55555555555

Unless you work with older students in a Uni where experience can be taken into consideration along with other qualifications.

or you know somebody in authority! 55555555555

He's got his fingers in a few pies ivor..:tongue:

Back