Looking for house to rent

E

Eric C

I am looking for a 2 bedroomed house for rent in Surin city. Furnished if possible, but not vital. I would require aircon in at least one of the bedrooms. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

I have just the thing I think Semi Furnished ,on Theepthanee estate 5 mins from Bic and Marcro .for details you can call me on this number .

Just been to see the house. Very nice, but may be out of my budget though.

Yes, you did. Very nice house. Area looks good. In a cul-de-sac which is perfect too.

There are two for rent ,I will post pictures on in a few days , nice kitchen and open plan living room ,plus a bath in the bath room ,Aircon in 1 bed room . off road parking small front and back garden tooooo.....

I hope your happy there mate :smile:
one more left to rent the house next door to you Eric ,I believe a family of 25 Pakistanis are interested in moving in ...LMAO1 JOKE ...

you wouldnt know of any more homes for rent would ya?
Mike 0822879469

I have a friend who is looking for a house to rent in Surin City. Somewhere in the order of 5,000 baht per month would be ideal. However, open to other suggestions at a higher rental. Anyone have any leads?

P.S. I have written to KaraKara already by PM.

Thank you Karakara for your help. We found somewhere very close to the Chang Resort that seems good value for money at 4500 baht per month. The are several eateries within close walking distance and two sets of washing machines available for use. Should provide for his needs in the short term while he sorts himself out. Mission accomplished.

Thank you Karakara for your help. We found somewhere very close to the Chang Resort that seems good value for money at 4500 baht per month. The are several eateries within close walking distance and two sets of washing machines available for use. Should provide for his needs in the short term while he sorts himself out. Mission accomplished.

Agree a good location we are building a
House near there if you would like to have a look give us a call mate .
Maybe we can share a small beer ;-)

Back